Sat, Dec 18|
All Night Gong Sound Immersion | Full Moon & Winter Solstice Celebrations
Join us for a Sleep Over in a deep meditative state surrounded by an ocean of symphonic sound waves and energy flow. This is an intensive mini retreat that happens while you sleep! The healing and transformational effects will remain with you for several weeks threafter.
Time & Location
Dec 18, 2021, 8:00 PM – Dec 19, 2021, 7:00 AM
Laguna Woods, 24351 Moulton Pkwy, Laguna Woods, CA 92637, USA
About the event
The overnight Gong puja is an intensive mini retreat that happens while you sleep and we enfold you in a protective bubble of sacred sounds and high vibrations. It is a intensive mini retreat experienced in a multidimensional space as you rest in your sleep.
This opportunity to enter into a transcendental deep meditative and healing state of consciousness throughout the night until sunrise will be guided by 4 experienced sound healers: Tania Massamiri (Gong master; integrative wellness practitioner ; Starphin), Deep Deoja (Sound healer; Bishwa Seva Foundation), Kay Samuelson (Licensed Holistic Practitioner and a Licensed Practitioner with Centers for Spiritual Living.), Bob Gimmick (Sound healer; Bob’s Good Vibes).
We use various instruments including symphonic, planet & Chau gongs, crystal & Tibetan singing bowls, shamanic drums, shanti chimes, combined with flute, bells and crystal harp to weave a symphony of sounds that will guide you into sacred union.
The evening begins with an hour-long workshop to help prepare you for the journey ahead. We will lead you into a full chakra balancing with the sound of the tuning forks and the vibrations of unique nature essences
We will then have a short break to have some hot beverage and get set up for the night.
The gong bath starts with a setting of a sacred space and a guided meditation to help you let go, relax and enter a meditative state of consciousness. You will then rest, bask and float in continuous sound waves of the gongs for seven and half hours.
Early in the night the sound might gradually become intense. After a while we will keep it gentle and comforting till the early morning, when there will be another more intensive sound wave as you wake. At around 5:30am the gongs will go silent for 30 minutes of stillness. During this time people tend to experience powerful insights and a profound feeling of inner peace.
The healing, deepening, and expanding effects of this event will remain with you for a minimum of 40 days at least.
· 8 pm: Guests arrival and bed set up
· 8:30 pm: Welcome/ Introduction
· 8:45- 9:30 pm: Workshop (Chakra balancing etc)
· 9:30 – 10 pm: Tea & Set up Sleeping
· 10: pm: Meditation/ Beginning ceremony for Gong Puja
· 10:30 pm- 5:30 am: Gongs Start (Puja 10 x 45 minutes= 7.5 hours of Gong Bath)
· 5:30 -6 am: Silence
· 6:30: morning meditation
o Stretching/movement/closing ceremony
· 7:00: Hot drinks and pot-luck breakfast ( please bring something to share if you would like)
What to bring:
Suggested items to bring:
Please bring anything you will need to ensure you’re comfortable and warm throughout the night as you will feel cooler as you enter into a deeper state of sleep.
Wear comfortable clothes. Bring your own bedding and anything that you will need to be comfortable. We ask that you do not bring king /queen size inflatable mattresses and keep your “sleeping area” within a reasonable size, the size of your yoga mat.
- 2 yoga mats
- Blanket(s) – to cover over and you may like one on your mat for extra padding
- Pillow / bolster for head and knee supports
- Eye cover
- You can bring ear plugs if you are sensitive to noises in the room, specifically snoring as this is likely to occur. The ear plugs will not prevent you receiving the benefits of the sound bath
- Water bottle
- There will be an altar set up near the Gongs. You may wish to bring a personal item to be cleansed and bathed in the sounds.
- During Puja silence is observed. Cell phones are turned OFF.
- You may exit Puja for necessary visits to the restroom; we ask you make as little noise as possible exiting and returning to the room.
- Should you feel you need to leave the room for an extended period there will be a room where you may go and lie down.
- We ask you not to leave the building unless absolutely necessary. Should this occur please notify one of the Puja team of your departure.
We suggest you to eat a good meal before the event, but not too heavy.
Herbal tea will be available before the Gong Bath starts.
The vibration from the gongs will probably remain with you for a period after Puja. This “can” be several weeks.
WHERE: Laguna Health and Wellness Center
· Space is limited to 25 people.
· Early Registration until December 10: $125
· Thereafter pending availability: $150
Contact Tania: email@example.com or TXT: 619-886 1082
The story that started this overnight gong puja:
Don Conreaux (Grand Gong Master) -
"It was in 1972 while in my 2nd year as founding director of the Nanak Dwara Teacher Training Ashram in Phoenix Arizona that Yogi Bhajan asked me to take care of his older son Rambir while he was going to high school in Phoenix.
Yogiji then told me that Rambir wouldn’t talk when he was a young child. So, he gave him a 45-minute full out gonging, and then happily afterward he would never stop talking.
Yogiji then confided to me that a minimum of ten 45-minute full gong tone immersions in a row could cure practically anything.
It was apparent that 10 immersions in total gong sound if done 10 days in a row was a bit impractical for most. So, I connected them together in one all-night Gong Puja and now it is standard procedure all around the world for our gong masters.
In the short nights of mid-summer 10 continuous full 45-minute gong tone-bath immersions will equal 450 minutes or 7 and a half hours/…/
I recommend that the all-night gong pujas be kept at a moderate volume so that the body may absorb the sound while being rejuvenated during sleep. While the single 45-minute gong bath therapy must reach full volume into the 7th layer of the blue ethers for de-materialization of the mundane consciousness.
It is in this gong sleep that the 24-hour innate consciousness is able to be super-conducting while the ego is in suspension''.
All night Gong Immersion
Early registration price $125 will end 12/10/2021 Regular price: $150 Space is limited to 25 people