Sat, May 20|
May New Moon Gong Sound Bath and Meditation
An invitation for new directions and energizations!
Time & Location
May 20, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM PDT
Laguna Woods, 24351 Moulton Pkwy, Laguna Woods, CA 92637, USA
About the event
Attention sound healing enthusiasts!
Join us this month for another transformative sound healing experience with Gong master Tania, who will lead you through a guided meditation followed by a remarkable sound bath.
Using a variety of instruments with a focus on gongs, you will be enveloped by amazing vibrations and symphonies that will help you release stress and tension from both mind and body. Tania’s unique approach blends ancient wisdom with modern science, providing an immersive experience that will leave you feeling refreshed, recharged, and ready to take on anything.
During the session you will be guided to step into alignment with the highest frequency of your loving heart center as we ride together the harmonic frequency sounds of the Gongs. The invitation is to embrace a deep state of renewal through Heart Opening. You will leave feeling greater peace and an increased flow of overall energy. Come with an open mind and comfortable clothes; mats and blankets if you'd like, chairs will be available.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to experience the healing power of sound with one of the best sound healers in town. Register now for a session you won't forget!
Seats are limited, preregistration is necessary to hold your space, preregister for the session through payment via:
See you there!
What is sound meditation?
The human energetic body is like a harp, it resonates and responds to everything that has a frequency. Sound vibrations can restore overall well-being by bringing harmony to the mind, body, and spirit.
Sound meditation is a type of meditation that utilizes the sound vibrations of ancient instruments such as gongs and bowls to create a unique and remarkable medium through which relaxation, insights & healing manifest.
Sound meditation is an ancient therapeutic practice that uses various sound frequencies to promote relaxation, reduce stress and anxiety, and improve overall wellbeing. This holistic approach to healing has been in use for thousands of years and has gained increasing popularity in recent years. Here are some of the mini-benefits you can experience by engaging in sound healing.
1. Physical Relaxation - The relaxing tones and vibrations from sound healing create a calming atmosphere that can help you let go of physical tension, stimulate healing processes, reduce inflammation, and relax muscles.
2. Emotional Rebalancing - Different sound frequencies can impact emotions. For instance, low-frequency sounds like Tibetan singing bowls, gongs, and didgeridoos can promote deep relaxation, while higher frequency sounds like tuning forks and crystal bowls can harmonize energy centers (chakras) helping release emotional blockages and unhealthy emotions.
3. Increase Focus and Concentration - Certain sound frequencies can boost focus, increase productivity and concentration, and activate problem-solving processes. This makes sound therapy ideal for those who need help in this area.
4. Inducing Happiness - Listening to upbeat music or sound frequencies associated with emotions like joy, gratitude, and happiness can invoke positive emotions and promote a state of well-being.
5. Decreasing anxiety - Research shows that sound healing can reduce ailments like symptoms of depression and anxiety, boosting mood, and ensuring better mental health.
6. Enhancing immune function - The vibrations and sounds used in sound healing can trigger physical reactions that strengthen the immune system, leading to improved health and longevity.
7. Boosting Creativity - The creative power of sound can open up the imagination, access new ideas and inspiration, and spark imaginative thought that leads to original creations.
8. Reducing headaches and chronic pain - The calming tones and frequencies of certain instruments, such as singing bowls, have been shown to alleviate chronic pain conditions, as well as migraines.
9. De-stressing the mind - Many sound frequencies and calming music tracks can help you switch off your mind chatter and promote relaxation even during times of stress.
10. Improving sleep quality - Ideal for regulating circadian rhythms, sound therapy lowers cortisol levels, which helps promote deep sleep and regular sleep patterns.
See you there!